2012 Quilt Show
Quilts ... Then and Now
September 22-23, 2012 at Lynch Bustin Elementary School, Athens, PA
10-5 Saturday, 10-4 Sunday
(rescheduled from September 2011)
$5 admission. Free parking, wheelchair accessible, vendors, food available.
- Over 350 quilts
- Civil War quilt display (antique and repro)
- Special exhibit of Marilyn Belford's portrait quilts (9 of this collection, including the famous Rundy)
- Bed turning - Antique quilts paired with modern versions, 11 am and 2 pm both days
- Hoffman Challenge (40 quilt exhibit) that starts touring in September 2012
- Andrus Gardens and More
- Aunt Sass' Quilts
- Ben Franklin Crafts
- O'Susannah's Quilts and Gifts
- Patchwork Garden
- Quilter's Corner
- Shores Quilt Stop
Drop off your quilts on Tuesday, September 18, 10 am - 7 pm at St John Lutheran Church. Contact Kim Vine if alternate arrangements are needed. Remember to bring each quilt in a separate pillowcase and attach the tags you will be given in September to both the pillowcase and quilt!
How to Sew on a Hanging Sleeve
Click here to view an AQS video showing how to sew on a 4" hanging sleeve.